Who we can help?
- - Families of/and children/young people who have a chronic renal condition
- - Who have an identified need
- - Who are resident in Northern Ireland and have a permanent legal residency in the UK (normally 6months)
Things we have helped with in the past?
- Financial assistance towards travel costs whilst your child is receiving treatment
- Financial assistance whilst you child is an inpatient within hospital in RBHSC or in another UK hospital
- Medical equipment not supplied by the HSCT
- Contributions towards family holidays/short breaks
- Contributions towards play equipment for children
What assistance can we provide?
- Generally the maximum grant/assistance that we can provide is for 300.00 per application
- Normally only one application per year from a family would be considered
How to make an application to the Children’s Kidney Fund?
- Speak with any member of the renal team about accessing the fund (07889936179)
- Make a request through the CKF website